We are hiring a Marketing Coordinator for Neurovations. Neurovations is headquartered in Napa, California in the heart of the California Wine Country. Are you ready to help us grow?
This position will be tasked with the marketing of virtual and live nationally renowned medical conferences, high-level meetings, medical blogs, podcasts, webinars, campaigns and other marketing duties, and more. This position will report to the director of marketing and must be capable of providing support to C-Suite level staff.
Neuovations was founded by CEO Dr. Eric Grigsby in 1990 and is a patient care and innovation company. Neurovations provides the best care for every patient we see- every day. Today, we are a national leader in medical device and pharmaceutical innovation, clinical research, pain, and neuroscience education, and community health through our non-profit Foundation, HealthRoots. We are proud to work with Rocca Family Vineyards in addition to Neurovations.
Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
- Branding and marketing at virtual and live events
- Create consistent branding for each event with the Neurovations brand for overall brand awareness. This includes ordering of swag, logo materials, posters, and any other promotional material and designing virtual assets.
- Work with marketing on all event websites to ensure consistent messaging and branding
- Work on any activities to promote and increase registration for all events.
- Act as liaison for any other marketing needs like press releases etc
- Work to highlight Neurovations leaders as part of the overarching Neurovations brand
- Work with Neurovations Education to highlight Sponsors
- Work with Neurovations Education to highlight Speakers
- Work with Marketing Director to create specific social campaigns for each event
- Update and maintain all websites
- Create consistent email campaigns
- Work with Marketing Director to identify key target goals
- Aid in website pages and maintain faculty pages as needed
- Help create video assets for events and various brands
- Create social messaging
- Produce graphics and other assets for marketing
- Knowledge of video editing a plus
- Work with Neurovations Event team to produce dinners, receptions, faculty dinners, wine tastings and more
- Create and embed cultural or philanthropic events to reflect the brand and our work with national foundations
- Create consistent experiences to highlight Napa and/or the locations where we are hosting events.
- Aid in vendor communications as needed.
- Aid with event communications as needed.
Personal Work Ethic and Characteristics
The marketing coordinator must have a high degree of professionalism and represent the brand as an ambassador. This is a cyclically busy position that takes a high degree of self-motivation and self-management. The ideal candidate has a stellar work ethic and holds customer service above all else. We need a problem solver who is creative and detail-oriented.
Education and Experience
- Graphics experience
- Video experience a plus
- Outlook Suite
- MailChimp or similar email marketing
- Cvent or similar event registration software
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Word Press
- Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)/Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent verbal skills in English required
- Ability to actively listen and provide clear coherent responses to clients regarding their questions or concerns in order to fulfill their needs.
- Ability to create a positive guest experience while maintaining professionalism
- Ability to accommodate opportunities that relate to last-minute changes or requests adhering to the best interest of the guest and event
Physical Demands of Position
- Able to be on feet, walking for long periods of times
- Lifting of items up to 50 pounds
- Bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching
- High energy
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org