This webinar will offer an overview of the upcoming PURPOSE network.
PURPOSE stands for “Positively Uniting Researchers of Pain to Opine, Synthesize, & Engage”, and that is exactly its goal: to connect pain researchers across the continuum of pain research, from all disciplines and at all career stages.
The online PURPOSE Network is a digital platform that will:
• Provide a centralized community for research trainees and researchers across the continuum of basic, translational, and clinical research,
• Offer ongoing webinars and training opportunities,
• Delivery weekly network digests via email,
• Enable multidisciplinary collaborations when developing grant applications, and
• Aggregate information around pain research, funding opportunities, and the HEAL Initiative
PURPOSE will also host a conference for early-stage pain researchers and NIH-funded mentors in National Harbor, MD, May 11-13, 2023.
NIH HEAL Initiative and Helping to End Addiction Long-term are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.